The Alliance for Gender Equality in Europe
brings together for the first time local and pan-European civil society actors with diverse funders to support progress in the areas of gender equality and women’s rights in Europe
It is a two-part initiative comprising both a pooled fund and a knowledge platform.
Call for proposal 1 : « 2021 Fund for Covid Solidarity » – Open call for proposals
Our objective is to provide support to organisations in the closest contact possible with people on the ground. While we anticipate primarily funding small, frontline organisations, the Fund will also consider specific project proposals from larger organisations innovating or experimenting in an area where there is demonstrable need.
This fund aims to distribute resources equitably across the European Union. Therefore, we aspire to create a geographic balance of grantees.
In this first year of funding, our call for proposals intentionally encompasses a broad range of thematic areas in order to find the most creative, effective and impactful initiatives. To that end, we invite applications for either general operating support or for specific projects. We aim to support a thematically diverse slate of proposals.
Priority thematic areas are:
* Access to economic resources, entrepreneurship, digital divide.
* Access to education and training: promoting opportunities for education and vocational training, including communications and information technologies.
* Violence Against Women/health and social protection: combatting gender-based violence, securing access to healthcare and social protection.
* Climate change and gender.
* Technology development and innovation.
Proposals in other areas will be considered.